Friday, March 26, 2010

Faux Tearing Technique



I had a lot of fun doing this technique. I used my Brayer for the first time and one of my many favorite stamp sets. Yes, another one, and naturally, what seems to be my right arm, the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Another extremely useful product from Stampin Up.The cardstock is Old Olive, Chocolate Chip with Whisper White. The ink pads are as above, and including Pacific Point. Brads and Ribbons come standard.

Faux Tearing

Carefully tear the scrap paper. Add soft waves if so desired. Apply removable adhesive to the back of the scrap paper. Adhere scrap paper to cardstock. Ink a brayer and then apply ink to cardstock until the cardstock has the color you are looking for. Stamp over the brayered section. Pull off your scrap paper and remove adhesive residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment