Saturday, April 17, 2010

Colour my World

I created this little booklet because I was having trouble coming up with colour combinations for my cards. Now all I have to do is open the pages, and there the colours are, ready for my card.

I am trying to put a link to the download so everyone can download a copy for themselves, although I do ask that nobody copies or reproduces the booklet for anything other than their private use. I know you will all understand.

This kit includes 42 cards in total. 7 cards are like index cards to you can arrange your booklet in any way you desire.

The link for the download is:      Colour my world download
I am currently working on a few more ideas that are and will link in with the Colour My World kit.

I hope you enjoy. Please leave me some feedback for the next project.

I have posted this file in Splitcoast Stampers as well. The file is under > Stamping Stuff > Downloads > Lists and Charts you can search Colour My World. I hope to have the next section ready soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment