Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Easy Pages


Okay so here is the deal. This is the 99% foolproof way of scrapbooking, and the step I take to overcome the dreaded 'writters block'. Firstly, I log into smilebox. I use this program because I can see exactly what the overall pages are going to look like. Secondly, I choose the layout, I am trying to create. I then pick the theme I like, choose from hundreds. (That is the hardest part). I then click on the personalize button, select which photos I want in the album and save. It is all done. Now, because I am a Stampin Up demonstrator, I like to use Stampin Up products whenever possible. My next step is to grab the Designer papers and embellishments from Stampin Up that come close or match the pages above and use the pages above as a template for my Stampin Up pages. Easy really.

The best thing about scrappin this way, is there is no wasted designer paper. (I can tell be the pages I have already created what paper goes where). I can select the right photos to match the papers and instantly save hours and hours of procrastination, should this paper go here or should I put it there, what colours should I use etc. I'm sure you all know exactly what I mean by this. So, there is a link on the left for the smilebox program. I can guarantee you, this is the fastest and easiest way to whip out a few pages you can ever find. This is my system, It works for me, I hope it works for you too.

Nearly forgot. If I was to use the left image as my page, I would use the following colours. (Just to give an example) Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and a strip of a blue maybe Pacific Blue, Tempting Turquoise or something like that. You see, it really is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment