Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Working Class Bot

Here is another card I have made using the sketch challenge from Inkspirations. It is the same as the Mono Clyde card sketch. I will enter this one in the Inkspiration Challenge, although I am not sure how many cards you are allowed to enter. The colours consist of Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Real Red. The card is a 5 x 5 card size made from Whisper White. This little image came from tiddlyinks. I have been looking at this little fellow for quite some time now, and finally decided that I would add him to my collection of digital stamps.

4 comments:

  1. I think he is awesome. i love how his shoes match his outfit! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Paula! Love your colouring and those jumbo brads work a treat! Thanks so much for playing the Inkpsirations Challenge this week! Keesh x
    ps... you are welcome to play along as many times as you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Paula! Love the image, colours & the cog embossing in the background, oh, & the brads & your colouring & how you've added the sentiment! Just love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have an award on my blog for you. Please stop by to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete