Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just a Boy and his Dog


I have had this card sitting in my 'Project' draw for months now, trying to figure out what I was going to do with it. I firstly added some yellow patterned paper to the background but quickly removed that, then I had some Real Red Designer paper, and as you can see, I removed that too. What to do, what to do. I then decided last night at about 11 o clock, that I would remove all patterned paper and start again. This is what I came up with. I added the chipboard star and real red button this morning at 6 am. Now I'm happy.


I coloured this image from Bugaboo Stamps using my copic markers, although, it was a long time ago while I was trying to work out how to blend properly. I also used the technique inlaid embossing for the red and blue squares behind the coloured image.


Supplies used

Copic Markers
Embossing Folder with Sizzix
Chipboard Star
SU Real Red Button
SU Real Red
SU Night of Navy 
SU Whisper White 



2 comments:

  1. This card is such a hoot. I love it, Paula. Great use of primary colors - pulled it off with grace (no screaming primary colors :) and your coloring - impeccable. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card!!! Love the colors and your coloring skills. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete