Monday, August 15, 2011

Christmas in July (Almost)


I have been searching the Internet for Christmas cards a little early this year. I have come up with a few that I really like and I have cased them. Most of these have come from the very talented Kimmie. Follow the link to go directly to her site. Stampin with Kimmie


Here is another card I have made for Christmas this year. This one is a Joy Fold Card and I have decorated it using Stampin Ups Jolly Holly Designer Paper.


This is my third card for Christmas in July. Its a little card with a gift holder. Fantastic idea, just wish I could claim it for my own. The instructions come from Kimmie as well.
Like I said earlier, very talented lady. 

Be sure to pop on over to her blog and check out her other Christmas cards and 3d projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment