Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Copic Marker Journal Example 2


Here is the second example of my Copic Journal. This is where I can stamp the medium size rubber stamps and list the colours that I have used and where I have used them. So when I upload the file, the spaces where my stamps are will be blank. You can print the form onto copic paper and stamp your own images. This is also a good way to see what stamps you have and how you coloured them. There is also a sheet for smaller stamps, either digital or rubber, and also a sheet for larger stamps, again either digital or rubber. Please leave a comment to tell me what you think, or whether it is worth me uploading the file. Thanks

6 comments:

  1. This would be a wonderful idea Paula and I'm very much interested love it makes it so much easier to follow thanks for sharing. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I think sharing the file would be appreciated. Cheers FiLoMa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and would love the file too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just happened to find this while searching for "digi Magnolia stamps" on Pinterest.... WOW what a great idea!!! I'll keep looking around your site to see if you ever uploaded that fabulous journal Paula. If so, I want one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it..it is exactly what I am looking for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and I need this!!! I have been looking for something just like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete