Wednesday, April 17, 2013

King of the Grill


This week Challenge from Stampin Royalty is a photo challenge. I decided that I would use this digital stamp from Stampin up, Yes, Digital Stamp from Stampin Up. So this picture reminded me of cooking in the kitchen. I used the red floor as inspiration for the colours, but somehow the kitchen became a BBQ. Not sure how that happened, but its okay. The picture is for inspiration. You can purchase this little fellow through my online shop on the right hand side of my blog.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I love it:) I had no idea that you could buy digital stamps from SU?! Is there any software needed or do you get the "stamp" emailed in a file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy. You can either use MDS (there is a direct link under this post) or you can get the download after purchase to suit any other program you use. I use photoshop a lot, so I got my download to suit.

      Delete