Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dynamic Friendship



Oh wow. It has been such a long time since I have completed another challenge other than one for Stampin Royalty. This dynamic duo colours really caught my eye. I love these colours together. I have used everything Stampin Up, except for the digital stamp that is. The image is one from Sassy Cheryl. There is a link the left hand side of my blog if you are looking for the image. I'm sorry, I cant direct you any further than that. Click on the link below and it hopefully will send you straight to the challenge site.



Thank you so much Janet for choosing my card for the Honourable Mention at Dynamic Duos.



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fun card Paula! Very cute image with great colouring!! I really love your layering too....it gives the card a professional finish....I'm all for lots of layers! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Paula, this is super cute and your colouring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula what a delightful image Paula. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that image and how you put your card together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Paula! Such a fun image and your coloring is perfect. So many lovely layers, too. *swoon* Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just simply adorable and so cute in that color combo.

    ReplyDelete