Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stampin Royalty Challenge 195


So, the challenge for this week, involves a few trendy triangles. This card looked great in my head, and while I was punching away, and inking each and every triangle, I was beginning to have some doubt. But now that it is all together and finished, I love it. I especially love the fish (fishy friends - Retired). This is one of my all time favorite stamp sets from Stampin Up. I used my copics to colour them in, and again you will notice the happy birthday sentiment. If anyone remembers which stamp set this belongs to, I would appreciate a comment so I can update my blog. The colours I have used here are Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue (I still have heaps of this colour) and Night of Navy. I used the same ink to dauber the edges. I love this tedious little fishy card. It may be a good class card for in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment