Monday, October 28, 2013

Make a wish





I can't believe that it has been so long since I have completed a challenge for the Friday Mash Up. I decided that this weekend, (after housework was finished) I would spend my time in my craft room and create something. I searched my blog for the challenges and found this one. I love the colours, and who can go past cake. Certainly not me. I used a digital stamp from Sassy Cheryl, (links are on the left hand side of my blog) and coloured her using my copics, to match the Stampin Up papers. I think she is very cute. I have included the link below so you can see what the team from Friday Mash up have created.

http://www.fridaymashup.com


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with the colors "Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate & Basic Grey."
  2. Create a project with a "Cake."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "with a Cake using the colors above."

5 comments:

  1. Great coloring job, and use of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, your coloring is so wonderful. Your details like the banners and the rolled flower are perfect. So glad you had time to play along with the Friday Mashup this week;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring on that sweet image and your layout is fantastic!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty coloring, and I love your flower embellishment! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wow Wow!!! This card is fabulous!

    I love the coloring and your handmade flower. Your layout is perfect and I love the added touch of the hearts!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete