Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Love Love


This week at Stampin Royalty we have a (love) challenge for you to try. Here is my card for the challenge, luckily for me one of my star pupils sent me some instructions on how to make this amazing rose for the front. Thank you Shirley.

I used Strawberry Slush card stock and Designer Paper for my card and made the flower using my 5 petal punch. The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration set called See Ya Later from Stampin Up. The leaves and doily are an old die I had kicking around my craft room.


2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely, especially your vibrant rose! Can you please tell me what 5 petal die you used to make it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary. Thank you for your comment. You can use any 5 petal punch you have. I used the large one from stampin up.

    ReplyDelete