Thursday, February 19, 2015

More owls?

Well, I'm back from a relaxing holiday and ready for some craft time. My first project after a brief break for Stampin royalty is a picture inspiration, and I must confess, I just love looking at this picture.


Isn't this picture just adorable. I love the grey and orange together. I'm actually wishing my bedroom looked like the one pictured, but alas, it does not. Here is my card for this challenge, and believe me, this little fellow is made from Smokey Slate, although it looks on the brownish side.


Isn't this owl so cute. Unfortunately, I can take no credit what so ever, but..... if you follow this link here addinktivedesigns. You will be able to make your own little owls, and believe me, you will have to make at least one. So pop on over to the Stampin Royalty blog and have a go at our challenge this week.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Paula (I hope you understand my broken English),
    I just discovered your post in which you show your sweet owl, I had to laugh out loud: Some time ago, I tinkered namely an owl from larger dies. And her name is - now you will laugh equal - Paula!
    I love my sweet Paula too much. She has a small notepad in her belly. And their place is right next to my kitchen door. Do you want to come visit my Paula? Then simply click here: click to Momos Paula. I made this craft project with friends. You see their owls at the beginning of the post. My Paula you can see ot the end of the post. And a photo from her place next to the kitchen door.
    Also, I've written a step-by-step instructions that you find in the post too.
    I wish you still happy Crafts
    and have a nice day.
    Greetings Momo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Momo. I looked at you Paula owl, and she is soooo darn cute! I can see myself making another owl, very soon. Thank you for sharing this with me.

      Delete
  2. Oh Paula this is so cute and it makes me smile too and I love the color you chose tooo cuute Paula it can be for a get well soon greetings its really cool what you made love this..

    I am join for the first time at the Stampin´Royalti Challenge
    I visiting now the lovely cards from DT Member
    hope you like my card :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monika. I love your card, welcome aboard the Stampin Royalty challenge blog. I hope you continue to add your creations.

      Delete
  3. HI Paula, I did not realize till this post that were are fellow owl lovers! I love your creation, he is so fat and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carrie. YES! You could say we are fellow owlies..... Lol

      Delete