Saturday, March 14, 2015

Water Colouring


Oh dear, I got so excited that I actually finished this card, that I forgot to blog it!!!!

So, here it is, in all its glory. Over at Stampin Royalty this week, we have a very talented lady, Stasia, and she has challenged us all to design a card using water colours. So after searching my entire craft room, for where I placed my very limited supply of water colour paper, I pulled out my Stampin Up markers and my blender pen, and went to work. Head on over to the Stampin Royalty site and check out what the others have come up with. Challenge yourself and upload your picture to the blog, you may even win.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is the absolute most gorgeous best card I've seen using this stamp. What a beautiful colouring job you've done Paula. Love it!

    ReplyDelete