Monday, February 8, 2016

Masculine Album

Well, I must confess, it has been a while since I have blogged. Mainly due to password and log in issues, but they seem to have sorted themselves out now. No excuses...

Here is the project I made for Stamping Royalty this week. The subject was entitled Masculine Cards.

Have I told you that I am super hooked on Kathy Orta albums at the moment. I'm sure I have. So, I have made this little album (one of many) and used it to highlight my son's photos for 2015.


I have used (mostly) Stamping Up papers for the cover and inserts.
The inserts pull out from each page giving a load of room for pictures.


Here is the middle of the card insert, with room for 6x4 photo, journaling and a pull out tag inserted into the pocket.


Here is the outside of the insert with another photo and a Project life Journaling card.
The album cover is not quite finished yet, but when it is, I will upload all the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment