Monday, February 8, 2010

More pun fun

I thought I would share my weekend project with you. It's a little book where I can keep track of all those birthdays' that I must remember. I downloaded the free template from http://www.papertrey.com/ and with a few minor adjustment, hey presto. Hope you like it :)




Once again I have used the Pun Fun stamp set. This time I stamped the images onto watercolour paper and cut them all out individually, carefully placing them on top of each other. The paper I used for the book was left overs (scraps) that I had. I knew I would use them somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. This is great! I love it! I think this would make great teacher's gifts (I'm already thinking about next Christmas - ugh!)

    I'm a fairly new blogger, too! Love what you've posted so far!

    -Krissy
    www.paperinkspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Paula! So cute! What a great use of the Pun Fun Set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing, when I make mine I will link it back to you.

    Thanks, marsha
    www.stampingwithmarsha.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Marsha. Coming over to check out your blog.

      Delete