Thursday, February 11, 2010

re designing my stampin room

After posting the pictures of my stampin room, I received a comment from kiwi jules regarding the fading of my cardstock. When I looked closely at my card, I discovered that it had indeed started to fade a little. So I was in for another shift. This is what I came up with. Hope you like it.




This picture is where I have now housed my cardstock. I can shut the door and keep it in the dark. No more fading cardstock I hope. I can't imagine how much it would cost to replace all of my cardstock, so once again, thanks kiwi jules for your information. I will post some more photos at a later date, when I finish everything.
The picture to the left is of the items that I use for workshops and my craft mornings only. I have other items that I use for personal. I find that my items last longer If I have seperate ones. everything is pretty accessible and I can see at a glance what I have to re stock. It's a very easy organising system, that at the moment is working well.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Paula! I loved looking at your storage ideas and craft room! Could you let me know what container you use for your markers?
    Thanks
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! quick question.....your punch stand.....did you make it or buy it? I've seen so many ideas for punch storage, but this is the first that I actually want to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxy, in answer to your question, I made the punch holder myself. Basically it's a ladder, but instead of the rungs being in the center of the ladder (as usual) I have staggered them in relatin to the punch size. I hope this helps, If not let me know and I will try and take some better photos to show this in more detail.

    ReplyDelete