Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Colour my World

Colour my World Swatch Booklet Download

I made this little colour swatch booklet a while ago now, and it has been pretty popular on Splicoast Stampers. I thought I would plop it on my blog for everyone who doesn't know about Splitcoast.

Page 6 has the instructions of how to put the booklet together and page 7 has dividers (that you can place where ever you like). Please do not think that you have to follow any specific rules when using downloads from my blog. Thanks for looking, have fun building and, please let me know what you think.
When then new colours arrive from Stampin Up, I will be updating (or rather) making a newer version.

3 comments:

  1. this is a great idea!!! thank you for the time and effort put in to make this to share, its really appreciated! Valita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your blog... it's got such great work on it :-) Well Done! I'll have to add you to my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete