Sunday, July 18, 2010

Side Step Card


Wow, I had a lot of fun doing this card. I am trying really hard to post the tutorial on this blog, but alas I am having a little bit of trouble. If you keep checking back, it will be here soon. The tutorial has examples of two different step cards. I have spent all morning typing them up, so fingers crossed, I will be able to post it here.
A lot of the materials used in this card is 'old stock' from Stampin Up. Although only being a demonstrator of a little while, everything is still pretty new to me.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Paula! I just love this little froggy set. And great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE! I haven't ever made that type of card, but you make me want to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card, unfrogettable and eye-catching

    ReplyDelete