Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ahoy There–I’m back

P1010997

Wow. I didn’t realise it had been so long since I had been in my craft room. Any wonder I am so grumpy. LOL. So here is the latest card I made yesterday. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps its another digital stamp. I must confess, I am addicted to digital stamps. All of the cardstock and patterned paper is from Stampin Up (naturally). The greeting is also from Stampin Up.

I again used Photoshop Elements to colour the image in and used the dodge and burn tool for the shading. I CASED this card from Paul Ford, who is on the designer team for Bugaboo Stamps, and I suggest you check out his work. He is another extremely talented artist. If you click on his name on the Bugaboo site, it will take you to his blog. Worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment