Monday, December 27, 2010

Onward to 2011

P1020031
























My New Years Resolution for 2011 is to spend the year getting myself and household 100% de cluttered and organised. Although I remember saying that last year, this year I am really serious. I thought I would post (on a different page) my journey. Starting with my craft room and my blog. Hopefully you will notice some changes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!





P1020032























This was the last card that my class made for 2010.

We used a digital image from Bugaboo Stamps and everything else from Stampin Up. Including the alphabet stamp set.
Must give heaps of credit to the Stamp a ma jig. Couldn’t have done this without you. No Seriously, I couldn’t have. Those who use the stamp a ma jig undertand. This is the inside of the card by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment