Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lazy Saturday

P1020561
Here is the card that I made this afternoon. I saw this card in the latest edition of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine, and although I didn't have any of the listed items, I decided I would try and turn the card into a Stampin Up card. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. I am now going to try and convert the other card in the magazine to Stampin Up. So all credit for these designs come from Rachael Merrick.

P1020562
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Chip
So Saffron
Whisper White
Coloured Buttons to co ordinate with card stock
White Gel Pen for Faux Stitching
Spellbinders Die
Copic Markers

And for the life of me, I can not remember what this stamp set is called. When my memory comes back, I will fix this post. So, Please, if anyone knows, comment and let me know what it is so I can list it. Thanks. Okay, I remember now after searching on Google. (Gotta luv Google). Bundle of Joy is the stamp set I used here. Retired, but still in my collection of stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment