Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Saturated Duos



Well, I guess this post is pretty self explanatory really. I have made a card using the above colour challenge from Dynamic Duos as my colour guide. The digital stamp is from Saturated Canary, just the name says enough. Awesome. I have a few of these digital stamps that I will be bringing to life over the next few weeks. Pop on over to http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.co.nz and have a look at all the amazing cards using the same colour scheme.


4 comments:

  1. Paula, your shading on the image is gorgeous! Such a pretty layout to showcase that cutie patootie, also. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at this sassy little gal striking a pose in her army boots! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring! Love the lace ribbon you used!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete