Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome Little One


Here is the card I made this morning, still practising with my copics, getting a little bit better every time. I used the colours from the Dynamic Colour Challenge and the sketch came from Freshly made sketches. I have posted the two links below. Such fun we have. The digital stamp came from Mayzy Arts. She has some amazing art work. Although I do not have a direct link, you can google the name and the links should come up. I will re post the information for you when I find it though.







7 comments:

  1. Love your card. Great take on the sketch and the Dynamic Duo! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches and Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Paula! Great job on the colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card Paula ... love your colouring!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Your coloring is wonderful!!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your card - it's just terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. checking to see if comments are going through.

    ReplyDelete