Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Anything goes at Stampin Royalty


Stampin Royaltys' theme for this week is ANYTHING GOES. I thought that this challenge would be a piece of cake, but I had so many ideas floating around in my head, it was difficult to decide which one I would go with. I decided to scrap them all and play around with MDS from Stampin Up. Amazing program, once you get the hang on it. I created a double page spread 8.5" x 11". I had never attempted a Landscape digital page before, as we Australians struggle to get page protectors for this type of page. Becky Higgins to the rescue. I found these page pockets in a mixed set I purchased on the weekend.
Stay tuned for more MDS projects, as I am already hooked. Have a look at what the other girls have some up with this week. Here is the link for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment