Thursday, January 9, 2014

Its your birthday


I have had this little cutie coloured in for a while now, just begging to find the right sketch to use her on. Well, Mojo Monday just happen to have the sketch I was looking for. So here she is, in all her glory. I would like to introduce you to sherry t designs. I love all of these digital images. Incredible artist. I hope I have done Sherry's image justice with this card. I know I love it. This stamp is called Gemmas Secret Crush. Stay tuned and you will see some more images from Sherry, all coloured up and, well, you know the rest. Ha. So having Stampin Royalty as a birthday challenge, I thought I would link up this card, just for fun.



2 comments:

  1. Adorable Paula. Love your choice of colours - a really sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card, the flower is amazing

    hugs

    ReplyDelete