Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Craft Room Makeover - Part 3

So, I am still working on the back wall of my craft room. I think I am nearly finished though! Here are some more projects I have finished. I hope I am not boring anyone yet!


Here is where I store my retired inks, my copic paper, my embossing folders, my SU die cuts and my set of retired pastels. Even though some of these items are no longer available, I do still use them.


I then made this punch holder, for my most frequently used punches. That is pretty much all I can say about this one. lol


As a Project Lifer, or Pocket Page scrapper, I needed somewhere to store the "USE THESE FIRST" section of Project Life kits. There are 3 full kits and 5 mini kits here that I must use first before opening another box.....


Now, onto my Ribbon Holder. I know, I've gone nuts over foam board. So following a tutorial on Pinterest, with a few minor adjustments, here it is.

And, finally, here it is all together in my bookcase.
Yeah! One section finished. Now onto the next one.....


So now you can see how everything ties in together. I have also sorted my paper out in colour, instead of colour families. Not sure how this will work yet!

Oh, I almost forgot, my little touch of decor in my little room.



These little cuties are sitting on top of my bookcase. Just to tie in the white and wood.
Hope I haven't bored you too much. And I hope this post has given you some idea of my craft room.
I will be posting some more pictures when I finish another section.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is all totally fabulous Paula. I love organisation and I love that you've made all these new storage units yourself! I need to find some foam board - never heard of it before. Do you think Bunnings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrice. Your local newsagents or office shop should stock foam board. It is a common item, so they say! Lol thanks for your kind words.

      Delete