Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Craft Room Makeover - Part 4

Yes! I am still sorting out my craft room. Here is what I did this morning. 
I stacked all of my MOST USED stamps in my shelves. I am a visual crafter, so I need to see what I have. It also saves me a lot of money, as I have a few duplicates!!!


Here is the top section. AND here is the bottom Embellishment section.
I made this unit quite a while ago now, and it has been the best thing I have made.


Apart from the tins, covered with designer paper. the jars an containers came from Target. I am loving the chalkboard labels.



Here it is all together! Very handy item, I must say!


Here is a close up of the embellishment section!
Buttons, ribbons, pencils, Roller stamp, and my chook!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of having your most used stamps on view - I am always digging and trying to remember what I have and what I don't. You've done a fabulous job organising everything and thanks so much for sharing with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrice, again your comments bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. Im glad I have not bored you too much with my craft room. lol Take care.

    ReplyDelete