Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Craft Room - All together

Finally, I have finished the back wall of my craft room. The final piece of the puzzle came together when I used the large drawer unit to put all my Stampin Up stamps in. I can fit lots of them in the drawers, which leaves a whole shelf in the wardrobe free.



And finally, here is the completed back wall of my room. It looks like a lot of stuff, but its not really! I'm trying to convince myself!!! So when I am creating something, I am standing with my back to this wall, so everything is in arms reach. Perfect! No more digging into boxes, not using the right embellishment, because I couldn't find it. No more double purchases!


Well! Thanks for putting up with my ranting about my craft room.
Hopefully the next post will include a project or two!
Oh, and in case you are wondering! I have a tiny room. Its about 4 meters square. And there is heaps more to show you in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment