Sunday, May 24, 2015

Voila - love life


Well, here is a blast from the past. I was sorting out my older wooden stamps the other day, and I came across this little fellow. Although he is retired now, he is still pretty amazing. I'm quite sure that this card will be entered into the Freshly made sketches challenge this week, although I am cutting it a bit fine. Oh, yes. I rotated the sketch so my image would fit in properly.
This card would be perfect for an apprentice chef or someone who really loves cooking.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific card....beautiful interpretation of the sketch! (I wish I had that chef stamp...our eldest son is a chef in NYC and sometimes I just feel like making cards for him. :-) The fat chef image is such a cutie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this guy.....such a great card!

    ReplyDelete