Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What is Old, is New Again

Over at Stampin Royalty this week, there is a bit of a special challenge. It's kind of like a second chance at fixing a card you were not all that happy with at the time. Well, I can certainly say, that this card of mine below, is one that I am not too happy with. So here is is....

Firstly, here is the original challenge.


Here is the card I created for the challenge. (It was good at the time) lol. I think the more I look at it, the worse it is becoming....




And, here is my new card. I had to change the colours slightly, as Not quite Navy has been discontinued. So, I used Night of Navy instead. I just love this stamp set with the cats. They are so cute.


So, if you have a card you would like to re do. Pop over to Stampin Royalty and let us all have a look. There are some great cards over there. Full of inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment