Saturday, October 21, 2017

Haunted Halloween

I know what you're thinking. Another Halloween card? Well, I'm sort of on a roll at the moment and these images are just too cute to leave un carded. (Not sure that is a word). I am learning so much about colouring since taking the course by Kit and Clowder. I would have never thought to colour the Zombie skin in green like this image, but it's pretty cute... for a Zombie, that is.


Seriously, how darn cute is this image from Tiddlyinks.


Here is the sketch that I have used for this card, although I did replace some circles with squares and maybe kind of rotated the sketch around a bit, but that's the beauty of sketches. If you want to play along with the challenge, here is the link. Freshly Made Sketches


3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fabulous! Loving that zombie girl! Fun card for Halloween! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is the cutest zombie I've ever seen! And you've colored her so beautifully, green skin and all. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just such fun! And oh, your coloring....awesome! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete