Friday, October 13, 2017

Painted Harvest

Today, I would like to share a card I made this morning. It is made from the newest stamp set in my collection called Painted Harvest, and may I say, it is quickly becoming one of my many favourites. I made this card for a class card and used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I must confess, I am a sketch-aholic. They are so handy, and open to interpretation. So here is my card.


I love the way this card turned out. The patterned paper in the background.. well, it is not designer paper, I have hand stamped the background using the same stamp set. Here is the sketch I used.







2 comments:

  1. I love the blue flower, and your custom-made background paper really looks like dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Just wow! The blues are gorgeous for this image and your background looks like a stunning piece of designer paper. Wonderful card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete