Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Princess

Following the 'Side Step' card I made using the unfrogettable stamp set, I thought I had better make a card using a girlie set. This one I thought was just perfect. One of my ladies had requested a card that she can CASE for her granddaughters 10th birthday. I am hoping that she will like this one.

The tutorial for this style of card can be found under the heading tutorials. Although I did alter the width of the side step so I could fit the image of the princess in. Have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is simply too cute for words! I love this stamp set, and WILL not part with it. Simply adorable..just adorable! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happened upon your site while looking for ideas for birthday invitations. Can you tell me what font you used for the priting on the right side of the card? I looked at the tutorial but didn't see anything about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The writing on the right hand side of the card is actually a stamp from Stampin Up that came with the set. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete