Sunday, August 8, 2010

One for the little men


 


I can't believe I haven't posted these cards yet.
I made them when the stamps were new and have had them sitting in my craft room for months.

Does that suggest that my craft room is a little bit unorganised?

I guess I know what I am doing today, cleaning my craft room I would say.
I used the goodmorning sunshine designer papers for these cards. I really like this paper, and I think it looks great on little man cards. Nice and bright.

This is the second birthday bot card, using the same designer papers. You can tell by the image, that I hadn't tried the watercolour paper back then. Although I am not sure whether using the watercolour technique would have the same impact.

Another idea just just sprung to mind.
I should have used the little nuts and bolts from this set on my tool cards. Would have worked in rather well. So if anyone is going to CASE these cards, let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment