Friday, August 20, 2010

Standing Tent Card

I made these cards using the tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers called a Tent Card. There is a link to the tutorial on the bottom of this post. Fingers crossed that it works.

I have used, once again, the Unfrogettable stamp set from Stampin Up.
Although retired, I still enjoy using the frogs, especially for kids cards.

I have even used some of Jersey Shore designer paper, which I might add, is also discontinued. But I have lots of it, so I will keep using it until it is all gone. You never know, by the time I use it all, it may be back.

Here is a side view of the tent card, although upon reflection, not a really good one.

Ink:  Old Olive (I use the stamp pad lid and blender pen for colouring)
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive
DP:  Jersey Shore (retired)
Stamp:  Unforgettable (retired)

Find the TUTORIAL here

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and that tent idea is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of the tent card is great! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations, you are very talented....I know where to come for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete