Monday, September 19, 2011

Bring in the Medics


I know, your probably thinking, oh not another one of these cards, but seriously, I had to give it a go. These owls are sooo cute. I have used all stampin up card including Real Red, Marina Mist, Whisper White and Crumb Cake. Scraps of black. I used the top note die to place the owls on and some whisper white ribbon to finish off the card. I am going to submit this card for the Paper Players Challenge. All that was required for this challenge is either an animal or a plant.


A little closer view of the owls. These are everywhere on the Internet, but I fell in love with the one that Teneale Williams made. She is really awesome with her designs.

10 comments:

  1. I love how you added wings to the owls, very cute card. The colors are great. Love it. Thanks for having fun with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...this is just too cute! The stethoscope is a hoot! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...these are just adorable! I love the wing arms. So clever. These two are just the perfect pair. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO CUTE! Everyone has such creative owl ideas, I can never come up with any---very unique and fun! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, aren't these two a pair! So perfect for a get well card and I love your color combination! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing, I am in love with all the little details on this card and the colours are really nice together! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable in every way, Paula! Such a sweet get well card and I just love the color combo, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so behind but I need to know...what punch did you use to make the wings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The punch that I used for the owl wings is the Stampin Up scallop oval punch. I cut the oval in half longways and glue to the back of the owl.

      Thank you for your comments.

      Delete