Monday, September 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home - Scene it


Here is my submission for the Bugaboo Challenge for this week. The challenge is to create a scene using digital stamps. I have used three different stamps from the A Kids View range from Bugaboo Stamps and used my Mac to combine them to create this scene. I have used Stampin Up real red, chocolate chip, whisper white and old olive paper. I used the Neighbourhood roller wheel to create the background papers, stamping with the same colour ink as the card. I have used chocolate chip ribbon, and designer buttons. There is a little bit of faux stitching thrown in for good measure. I have also used a 'Deconstructed Sketch' by Jen. The link is on the left hand side of this blog.


Here is a closer image of the coloured scene. I have used my Copics for the colouring and shadowing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Paula, this is just TOO cute. I have each of these images and never thought to put them all together...thank you for the inspiration! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love that adorable image and your gorgeous paper choices! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just absolutely adorable, what a great job you did with this challenge. Thanks for playing at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! You've created such a cute and fun scene here! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Create A Scene challenge at Catch The Bug!

    :-) Becky

    ReplyDelete