Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lovely as a Tree

Wow, I can't believe I have not blogged for so long. I have been making cards, but just forgetting to put them on my blog. So here are the latest cards I have made.



The inspiration for this card came from the very talented Teneale Williams. You must check out her blog, she is amazing. I love all of her work. teneale williams click here and i should take you straight to her site. I have used the Lovely as a Tree stamp, Curly Cute Stamp, Always Artichoke card and designer papers, En Francis background stamp, Very Vanilla card, Chocolate Chip card, ribbon and button, Vintage Brads and my pastels for the colouring of the tree. I then curled some of the corners to give the card a little aged feel. I really like the way this one turned out. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment