Sunday, January 8, 2012

Get Well Owls




Some more Owls using Stampin Up 2 step owl punch. This card was originally inspired by Teneale Williams and I had posted this card last year (bring in the Medics). I decided that I would pull it apart and have a little re vamp. It's one of those moments where you finish your card and then think, why didn't I put that there or why didn't I use that. Posted below is the original card I posted, so there are a few subtle changes.


I changes the colour of the card to Whisper White, stamped the background in Crumb Cake and used the Word Play sick stamp to stamp the background, changed the wings on the owls, removed the white knot on the right hand side, added a branch and finally inked all the edges of the card and owls. Luckily, all without destroying the original card. I must have used some pretty old tape and adhesive.

Three down, two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment