Monday, January 16, 2012

Sorry - More Owls


So, with this card I had no intention of bringing out the SU two step owl punch again. I started with the colours from the Color throwdown challenge, I coloured a digital stamp in my copics, and at the last minute, changed my mind and grabbed for the owl punch. I think in my last post, I did mention that I was not going to make any more owl cards, but, well, they are seriously cute, and fun to put together as well. So this time, I am not going to promise that I will not be making any more owl cards, but they are a great little addition to any card. Very versatile.


6 comments:

  1. These little owls are totally CUTE. Darling card. Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown Blog challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for looking at my card. Sorry for being stuck on owls at the moment. Look forward to next week Colour challenge.

      Delete
  2. I'm addicted to the owl punch myself :) This is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Looking back at your past posts I LOVE your owl cards! This is one of my favorite punches and I will keep your cards in my favorites file!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the owls. who can resist them?

    ReplyDelete