Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stampin Royalty Party Owls


Here is the latest card I have made using the SU Owl Punch. I am submitting this card in the Stampin Royalty Sketch Challenge #105 this week.  Although I did rotate the sketch to fit the owls on the card, I am growing quite fond of this little punch.


I have used the following:
Peach Parfait 
Rose Red
Old Olive
Whisper White
Crumb Cake

New Years Resolution: I must make at least 5 cards using either punch or stamp set...... two down, another three to go????



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, i LOVE this!! The cuteness factor is off the charts! adorable! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you make those owls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To make these owls, I have the sampin up owl punch.

      Delete