Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dynamic Duos #8


Here is the card I have made for the Dynamic Duos challenge number 8. I have used the stamp set My Friend from Stampin Up and stamped this in Always Artichoke onto Very Vanilla card. I then sponged the background with River Rock ink to finish off the front panel.I don't think I have made a card using these colours before, so I like the way it turned out.



There is a link on the right hand side of my blog. Click on that link and it will take you directly to more cards made using these colours on the challenge page.

4 comments:

  1. I love the background sponging and the artichoke stamped top note piece underneath the main panel. Your design is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the sponged sun and the border treatment. So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the sponged sun too and the single but framed by the top note panel! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful shaded background, Paula! Love the way you showcased the colors, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete