Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Pink


This is the card I finished off today and will enter into the Tidily Inks Challenge 89 Pretty in Pink. I used the Wryn Digital Stamp. Fortunately I have had this imaged coloured in for a few months now, but just decided to use it in this challenge. The patterned paper comes from a small pack of papers that I had for years. Decided to use these up as well. I think they come from Echo Park or somewhere like that. They come in a 6 x 6 pad. I used my copies for the colouring.


Guess who won the above mentioned challenge. Me. I now have a gift certificate for $5.00 from Tiddly Inks. (Already spent) mind you.


First, a HUGE thank you to all who joined us for this challenge!!! WOW!  Let's pick this weeks winners of a $5 gift certificate to our favorite shop - Tiddly Inks! 

Congratulations to....

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Paula! I love all those different shades of pink! And the wrapping paper on the prezzies is so fun!

    Thanks so much for playing along with our Pretty in Pink challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    I love the prezzies too!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love you´re coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new blog of challenges: http://papelitosstamps.blogspot.com.es/
    Every Tuesday a new challenge.
    I hope to see you here, with your beautiful works.
    Thank's.

    ReplyDelete