Monday, July 2, 2012

Create a cupcake


This is the card I made for the Stampin Royalty Picture Inspiration challenge Number 130. I decided that I would go with the Create a Cupcake stamp set from Stampin Up as I have not used this one before and the punch that matches this set make cutting a breeze. 

My supplies include the following, SU Chipboard Numbers, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise card and ink pads to match. I cut the squares 2" and used the 1 3/4" circle punch for circles behind the cupcakes.






3 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card, Paula! I love it.

    Thanks for asking about A La Card Monkey! It's nice you noticed it's gone. Shirley deleted it. I want to thank you for sharing your stamping talents with us! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I really need to play with this punch more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, I have to re-create. Thanks for the inspriation. :)

    ReplyDelete