Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mojo Mashup Chicken


I made this card for the Friday Mashup Challenge for this week.


The punches I used are as following:
Body: 1 3/4" circle punch
Belly: 1 1/4" circle
Crown: Hearts Punch (the one that has three of them)
Feet: Boho Blossom punch
Wings: Scallop Circle
Eyes: Whites 3/8" punch Black circles from build a cupcake punch

Here is the original concept, I just made a few minor changes:





So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :Make a project with " Punch Art ".
Or Make a project featuring your " Favorite Animal ".
Or "Mash it Up" and create a project " with an Animal made from Punches ".



6 comments:

  1. Hi Paula!
    What a great card! I love your crazy chicken!
    What a wonderful idea. * laugh *
    With the Stampin Up-stamp set "Tea Shoppen" I have crafted an Easel-card with a crazy frog. If you want to visit, here's the link (please scroll down) =
    to my frog-cup
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me so happy just looking at it! I love the button flower too. Lovely job!

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's about the cutest chicken I've ever seen! Glad to have come across you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Paula! That crazy chicken is so cute. I love how you combined the two challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, super cute! Love that chicken. Wonderful punch art card, Paula! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love how you use your punches. I am a new follower. Come and stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete