Thursday, July 26, 2012

SU Brads and Buttons


SU Only Challenge this week was to use Brads and Buttons. I thought this card would be very well suited to this challenge. If you are wondering what the buttons are, they are supposed to represent the rocks in the back of the dump truck. So I used the stamp set from Stampin Up called I dig You. Being in the Civil Construction field of work myself, this stamp set suits us to the bone, although we have the real things in the back yard, same colour, just a bit bigger.




10 comments:

  1. Hey Paula!
    What a wonderful idea! And implemented as well. That's a really great card for a boy.
    Greetings
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative way to use both buttons and brads. They work perfectly for this stamp set...I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card! I love the way you used the buttons and brads. The colors "pop" and everything looks fabulous!

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to us the buttons as rocks. That's what I saw - rocks, not flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my very favorite set! LOVE how you got the buttons on there! CLEVER!!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my WORD this card makes me wanna RUN not WALK to my stamp room and create something like this - it's over the top, outstanding and absolutley adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable! The buttons are brilliant!! So glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh, this is adorable with the buttons and brads! I may have to CASE this one. Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you happen to remember what yellow you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yellow I used would have been daffodil delight by Stampin Up.

      Delete