Monday, July 23, 2012

Tiddlyinks Sketch Challenge


I made this card for the Tiddly inks Sketch challenge this week. I used the Wryn Howdy Cowgirl from Tiddly Inks. The direct link is on the right hand side of my blog if you want to have a look at all the amazing digi stamps. So, as I was using a digital image, I decided that I would use some of my old designer papers from Echo Park Co. The papers came from the 6 x 6 paper pack called Country Drive. I used my copics to colour in the image and the label punch was from Stampin Up. You know there had to be a stampin up item in there somewhere.






6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love the curled flower and the warm colors. Gorgeous and look how cute Wryn is! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin cute!! I adore that rose and the little banners to the left of her...the whole card is fab!!! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this is way too cute!! those papers are just perfect for her too.
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI sweetie, this is a stunning creation, thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love the colors you used! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Beautifully executed. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete