Monday, July 2, 2012

Bugs and Kisses 2




I stumbled across the Just Add Ink challenge site this morning (so I'm a little bit slow) and fell in love with this colour scheme. Since I had the Bugs and Kisses stamp set out already, I decided that I would make another card using the bugs. They really are very cute. So the colours are listed above, and I have already named the stamp set, so that is about it for this card. Well apart from the fact that I followed the Sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches. Both links are included below, so click away, and have a play. lol









9 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! And your bugs are perfect in those colors! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I still love this set....it's an oldie but a goodie! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! I love the snippet of ribbon and the color combination! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the colors - they seem tailor made for the adorable bugs! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is super cute and the colours are perfect for your little bugs. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I just love this stamp set - it's just so cute! What a great entry at Just Add Ink this week!!!
    Thanks for playing.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, this is adorable! Fabulous card, and perfect use of our challenge colours. I just love your use of the stripey paper, and the little bug stamped on the sentiment flag - gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest card Paula, I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Paula! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete