Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Mini Album 2012





Well, I guess this has been one of the worst two weeks we have had to date. After the passing of my husbands mother (my mother in law), one of the most beautiful people I had the honour of knowing, and entertaining a total of 29 family members, lots staying with us, I decided that it was time to get back to the craft room and this is what I created. This is the first mini album I have posted on my blog. This one was just to highlight some of my favourite photographs of my children. The front pages are of my eldest son Nathan and the back side of the album is about my youngest son Daniel. After a loss in the family, I suppose you tend to reflect on your own life, and am using this album to write down all the things I am thankful for.

The colour scheme was a challenge from stampin royalty Colour Challenge


and the cover was designed using the sketch from Deconstructing Jen





1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful piece of artwork you have created. So clean and bright!

    ReplyDelete